Best Travel Quote
Travel is the key to find the lost you! Usually, people go out to find something new, a new city, a new site or the new perspective. Traveling not just heals the hidden wounds on the soul but also lightens up the brightest smiles and hopes. More often the simple trip can solve half of the problems and brings you the immense peace.
When we talk about travel, talking is much easier than stepping out of the house and having actual traveling. But never underestimate the power of inspiration given by the shining spring, stunning snowflakes and mischievous wind. Nature and culture are the best things we get influenced and get attached. The traveling is the call of the inner soul; nothing can make you more inspired than your desires and dreams.
Traveling itself is the motivation; though having the small chunks of motivational tasks will help you in getting inspired. Find inspiration and love traveling by visiting the best and beautiful places in the world.
Inspirational Travel Quotes and Sayings
Traveling helps you with your lifestyle, health, wellness, creativity, productivity, knowledge, spark, motivation, freedom, adventure, love, relationship, joy and happiness. Explore our below traveling quotes for your ultimate traveling motivation!
1. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Scott Cameron
2. “Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of the experience.” – Francis Bacon
3. “Travel not to escape life, but so life doesn’t escape you.” – Unknown
4. “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” ? Rumi Jalalud-Din
5. “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” — Peter Hoeg
6. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” Lao Tzu
7. “We wander for distraction but we travel for fulfillment” – Hilaire Belloc
8. “Great things are done when men and mountains meet.” – William Blake
9. “The traveller sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.” – G.K. Chesterton
10. “Voyage, travel, and change of place impart vigor” – Seneca
11. “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
12. “The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
13. “Travelling tends to magnify all human emotions” – Peter Hoeg
14. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign” – Robert Louis Stevenson
15. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
16. “It’s not what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
17. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
18. “Take the time to put the camera away and gaze in wonder at what’s there in front of you.” – Erick Widman
19. “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
20. “Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.” – Unknown
eTravel helps travellers to discover the lowest rates of flight tickets, rental cars, hotel rooms and cruise trips worldwide!